Well, as promised, here is a tiny sneak preview of what I will be selling at AIY in October. They are works in progress, but coming along nicely. Hope to see you there!
Hi Gwen Thank you so much for the compliment! I am starting a new store called Soldsie where I sell on Facebook, it has not opened yet, but will shortly, you can view and purchase through leaving me a comment on the following page Vintagewears4U, I will announce when it is opened and I hope you stop by, Thanks again Francine
Hi everyone: Since I just started a new blog and am learning how to do it, I would also love to get some followers onto it. So, I decided to have a "New Blog Giveaway". The winner will win a necklace designed and made by me. I will pick the winner randomly next week. All you have to do is leave a comment! It's that simple!!! Happy Blogging!
I have decided to start a new blog. I am back from my honeymoon in Paris and New York which was fantastic. My goal here is to apply my mixed media skills to this new blog, keep in touch with fellow bloggers and hopefully advertise my Etsy shop: vintagewears4U
Looks like I shall need to bring $$$ with me, great pieces Francine xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks Dawn, glad you like them!!!
ReplyDeletemissed AIY last year. I love your art. Do you have online
ReplyDeleteCreatively yours
GWEN J
Hi Gwen Thank you so much for the compliment! I am starting a new store called Soldsie where I sell on Facebook, it has not opened yet, but will shortly, you can view and purchase through leaving me a comment on the following page Vintagewears4U, I will announce when it is opened and I hope you stop by, Thanks again Francine
Delete