Well here is another dream come true.  Saturday, March 7, 2015, my collages will be in
the Half Hollow Hills Library in Dix Hills, NY.  They have a gallery and are putting
them in.  I am excited about this and I hope people enjoy looking at them as they are
all different and yet almost the same theme.  I mostly work in Victorian and Steampunk
media.

I am waiting for my biggest dream to come true and another thing off of my bucket list,
my own solo show at an art gallery which may happen this summer.  I am waiting to
hear if I will be accepted to do this show.  There will be an opening and all my work
will be in there, plus more than what I have now!

If they don't accept me, I still won't be disappointed because at least I am getting out
there and people are actually seeing what I can do.

I hope there is a nice turnout for the library, but more so for the one at the gallery
if they accept me!!!  Fingers crossed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog Giveaway

Honeymoon