Hi everyone,

Here I am again with some exciting news.   It has been a while since I blogged since I have
been so busy making art.

First, I will be having a piece shown in the Art League Jeanie Tengelsen Gallery.
It is a piece of all my handmade jewelry that I put together into one big collage.  I am very
excited about this as it is a large gallery and I attend classes there as well.  This is a juried
show and there will be ribbons given out and an opening reception and a closing reception.


















Second, The Half Hollow Hills Library in Dix Hills has agreed to let    me put all my pieces in
their gallery.  It is downstairs and I have the whole area to myself.  I am very busy making
collages to hang there as well.  Here is one picture that is going in the library as well as others I am presently working on.























I will post pictures of the others as I make them.


The most exciting thing that can ever happen to me is I applied for a one-artist show at the Huntington Arts Council Gallery in Huntington, NY.  I will know after April 2015 if they
accept me and if they do, it will run for two weeks.  There will be an opening reception and a
closing reception.

I was just notified that a piece I donated to the HAC for a silent auction has been sold~!
I couldn't be more happier as it went to charity and for a good cause.























Comments

  1. So beautiful, you are very talented. Thank you so much for sharing your work. Many thanks for taking part in Finnabair 'Shine' challenge. Love, Marta xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog Giveaway

Honeymoon