Child O' Mine

Good Morning Everyone~

Here is a collage I made on a canvas called "Child O' Mine"


Supplies used:

Canvas
Matte medium
Collage pages of little girls
Lace
Lettering
Tissue Paper
Paint
Some flowers and bows
Encaustic Wax
Antique in brown

I put the tissue paper on with the Matte Medium and then put the pictures over that
also with the Matte Medium.  I put the lettering on the side and added the lace in the
corner.  I added some flowers and bows.  With the girl on the right bottom, I cut slits
on her shoulders and put two flower petals to look like wings and added glitter, then
added a heart brad to her chest.

After all was done, I went over everything with and antiquing mixture of brown to
give it a weathered look.  Then I brushed wax over the whole canvas.

I love making collages, each one has its own little story and even if they don't, they
look very weathered and old as if it was in your grandma's attic!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog Giveaway

Honeymoon