Here you have a cigar box altered into a Steampunk box with a Paris scene inside I learned this technique from the talented and wonderful Linda Cain who was published in Cloth Paper Scissors.
Hi everyone: Since I just started a new blog and am learning how to do it, I would also love to get some followers onto it. So, I decided to have a "New Blog Giveaway". The winner will win a necklace designed and made by me. I will pick the winner randomly next week. All you have to do is leave a comment! It's that simple!!! Happy Blogging!
I have decided to start a new blog. I am back from my honeymoon in Paris and New York which was fantastic. My goal here is to apply my mixed media skills to this new blog, keep in touch with fellow bloggers and hopefully advertise my Etsy shop: vintagewears4U
Comments
Post a Comment